This is my first outfit posting on ‘THE FASHION HORN.’ I went to one of my favourite hidden gems in Dublin, the Iveagh Gardens in Clonmel Street, just behind the National Concert Hall. I’m wearing a McQ Alexander McQueen caped shirt from the Pre-SS14 collection with a neoprene Abercrombie and Fitch skirt (current collection) and Office shoes. The bag I’m rocking is new and it’s Dune from TK Maxx which just opened up new stores in Dundrum and the Ilac Centre.
What I had the horn for at the Iveagh Gardens:
- The rose garden
- The little squirrel I saw bounding about the trees
- The red breasted robin I saw singing his heart out, a true sign that Christmas is coming
- The rustic grotto
- My clothes (natch)
- McQ Alexander McQueen caped shirt. Bought from Saks Fifth Avenue Pre SS14, €385.
- Abercrombie and Fitch neoprene skirt, €46.
- Bag number one: Dune, TK Maxx, €39.95.
- Heart-shaped clutch, Urban Outfitters.
- Rings, Topshop.
- Cuffs, Urban Outfitters and Oasis.
- Shoes, Office.
- Gel nails by Fifth Avenue, Wicklow Street.
- Earrings, Om Diva.
- Ear cuff, barely seen, Claire’s accessories.
Hair, make-up, outfit designed and styled by me, using the following products.
- Malin and Goetz Vitamin E face moisturizer
- Benefit pore-fessional primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Tawny
- MAC studio fix in NC35
- Benefit Watts up! highlighter
- Benefit Coralista blusher
- Sleek luminous pressed powder spf 15 in 02
- YSL touche eclat in no 1
- Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow in wheat
- Estee Lauder mascara in sumptuous extreme black
- Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eye-liner
- Make-up For Ever aqua brow in 15
- Topshop eyebrow applicator brush
- MAC lipliner in Cherry
- MAC Ruby Woo matte lipstick
- Bed Head shampoo and conditioner
- Moroccan oil
McQ shirt available here: http://www.polyvore.com/mcq_alexander_mcqueen_cap_sleeve/thing?id=99300491